Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Top 3 Reasons Why The ER Nurses Hate Me

1. I still haven't brought donuts (insert derogatory comment about them needing more celery sticks and less donuts)

2. I haven't gotten kicked in the face by a psych patient yet, which when it did happen to a previous student was apparently quite entertaining to the nursing staff, and furthermore has set the standard pretty darn high for future students (and future psych patients).

3. I ordered 4 enemas last night. I think there is a salad shortage on the island. Things got messy. I click a button to order it and they put the face shields on and head into the trenches, not happy.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up!!! Keep the laughs a comin' and take those nurses some donuts, brownies or scones soon. Love ya ~ Hope

    ReplyDelete