Sunday, May 17, 2009

'Twas the night before....

Made it to Whidbey today. Time 4 hours 20 minutes, slightly longer than the 3 hours I had been telling myself. Got stopped by a draw bridge heading out of town, but made up some time by pulling into the ferry dock just as the ferry was pulling up. Tammy's house is beautiful, expansive view of the snow-capped Coast Range, the sound with cruise ships, sailboats, and ferries coming and going, and an abundance of birds, gardens, art and comfort. I can't wait for Audrey to come visit, as it will feel like a little island vacation for us.

Right now sitting in the parking lot of the local (and closed) coffee shop that must have some wifi. Downside to my digs: No Internet. I may have to blog via MicroSoft Word, then make a stop by this coffee joint to upload. Oh and so far the only thing I have forgotten from PDX is my camera to computer cable. Upside: I didn't forget my stethoscope. Downside: You will have to wait a week or so to see the crazy pics this place has to offer. Here is one lifted from the web that feels the closest to what I saw today. Cheers-CD

No comments:

Post a Comment