Friday, March 19, 2010

Recommendations, Cont.

A few more recommendations, on the lighter side:

If you lose the spacer for your 2 yo daughter’s inhaler, please call us for another one instead of spending over 1 week spraying the medicine into your own mouth then trying to blow it into your daughter’s mouth like some kind of weird backwards asthma CPR.

If your IUD mysteriously falls out, please don’t mysteriously place it in your urethra. That’s not where it goes.

Can we please get back on track after discovering that you and I went to the same high school in Ohio, albeit 20 years apart, which yes is a bit weird, but we can’t spend 15 minutes discussing it, if you also want your olecranon bursitis drained with this needle I am wielding.

When I meet you in the hospital on rounds for the first time can you please not say that you saw me in your dreams last night so we can avoid the weird creepiness of you being a 52 yo mustachioed man who lives with your mom and me just being here to listen your lungs before lunch.

4 days left of this rotation. Can I please have a 6 week break? I need it.

1 comment: